How Tetramer Works with Industry
- Expands your R&D capability
- Provides an existing R&D infrastructure
- Gives you access to large number of highly trained scientists and engineers at any one time to solve your most difficult problems
How Tetramer works with Defense Contractors as a Sub-Contractor
- Provides expertise in materials development
- In house analytical for faster development times
- Parallel development to aid in Tech Transition Plan
How Tetramer Works with Government
- High Risk, High Reward Development Projects
- Low Volume Specialty Materials Production
- Research and Development to Production
- Transitioning Material to Commercialization Partners
- Integration into a device
- Scale up partner
Developing value added materials throughout industry.
Innovation by transferring applied technologies to the market.
Evaluating technologies and their fit in a complex market.
Assisting and interfacing with clients to solve unique issues.