Tetramer has products in various degrees of commercialization. Commercially available products are available from Tetramer or one of our distributors. Developmental products may be obtained under materials transfer agreements or nondisclosure agreements.
These are some of the existing technologies which are under development at Tetramer but it is not inclusive list. We have performed additional R&D programs which are not listed, so if you are interested in something which is not listed below, contact us. We have many years of experience in industry and there is a good chance we have the expertise to solve your problems.
- Biorenewable Materials
Tetramer has active programs in developing industrial products from biorenewable materials
- Food Products
Tetramer Technologies began a collaboration with Choco Finesse in 2011 to develop commercial batches of a superior solid fat replacement that dramatically lowers calories by up to 45% per serving and 80% of total fat without sacrificing taste or flavor.
Epogee™ has been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration, and fulfilled all regulatory requirements for use as a safe and effective fat replacement in a wide variety of foods.
Click here to view the Epogee Fact Sheet_Oct2016
Click here to visit the Epogee website.
- Nanocomposite Developmental Research
Nanocomposite Developmental Research
- High Loading Nanocomposites
- Radiation Detection
- Phosphor Encapsulation
- Tetramer® Frangible Authentication Security Tag (FACT™) loop seals provide an innovative solution to tamper-indication and authentication challenges for high-value logistics. Each seal produces a random, 3D unique identification (UID) fingerprint for authentication that also serves as the tamper-evidence mechanism. These seals are low cost, lightweight, and easy to install but provide a high barrier to counterfeiting strategies.
- Click here to view the FACT(TM) SEALS PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS SHEET
- Call 864-646-6282 for more information.
- Optical Fiber Coatings
Optical Fiber Coatings
- Index Matching Adhesives
- High Temperature Polyimides
- High Temperature, High NA Laser Coatings
- PFCB Optical Monomers and Polymers
PFCB Optical Monomers and Polymers
- Polymeric Membranes
- CH4/CO2 Separations
- O2/N2 Separations
- H2/CO2 Separations
- Fuel Cell PEM
- Water Vapor Transport
Tetramer® PFCB monomers and small molecules are available through Oakwood Chemicals.
To purchase PFCB polymers contact Tetramer directly contact us
New business POC:
Jeffrey R. DiMaio, CEO.
New Business Inquiries